Admissions and Applications
Children are evaluated on the basis of readiness for school and potential for success in a Montessori classroom. It is equally important to determine whether the parents' educational philosophy is compatible with that of EMA. The admissions process consists of a parent observation visit, submission of an application form and non-refundable registration fee ($50), and a parent, child, and teacher meeting. The School Director will then determine whether the student is ready to enroll at EMA, and determine appropriate placement. In cases where classrooms are full, the child's name will be placed on a wait list. EMA welcomes all qualified individuals regardless of sex, race, religion, color, disability, national or ethnic origin.
- Fill out application for admission and submit with $50 application fee to the school.
- Schedule a Student and Parent Interview with the School Director and classroom teacher.
- After acceptance for admission, complete enrollment agreement and pay appropriate fees (non-refundable $250 enrollment fee for all students, $150 Field Trip fee for Elementary students)
- Complete and submit Annual Health Assessment and immunization record
- Application for Admission
- Application Fee ($50)
- Interview with classroom teacher/school director
- Enrollment Agreement
- Annual Enrollment Fee ($250 non-refundable)
- Field Trip Fee ($150, Elementary only)
- Annual Health Assessment
- Immunization Record
Evergreen Montessori Academy
5875 S. Adams Avenue Parkway, Ste. 100
South Ogden, UT 84405
(801) 479-7799 phone
(801) 479-7797 fax